Lemon Garlic Chicken. All Your Favorite Recipes Make Simple & Easy. Check Out Our Favorite Foods for Every Occasion, Easy Recipes & Cooking Tips. Season chicken with salt and pepper; place in the melted butter.
Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a plate. To skillet, add chicken broth, butter, garlic, lemon juice and wine. Add chicken broth and lemon juice; bring to a boil. You can cook Lemon Garlic Chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Chicken
- You need of chicken breast, boneless/skinless.
- You need of fresh garlic, minced.
- Prepare of lemons, juiced.
- You need of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce, low sodium.
- It's of soy sauce, low sodium.
- It's of italian seasoning.
Lately, I've just been obsessed with lemon. I think it must be the weather changing and warming up outside. Citrus just tastes like summer to me. The chicken is then smothered in a lemon butter sauce with garlic that adds so much flavor to the chicken.
Lemon Garlic Chicken step by step
- Add all ingredients to a container to marinate.
- After about 30 minutes take just chicken out and place on high in saucepan till it sears on both sides.
- Place marinate in the pan with chicken and lower heat..
- Cover and simmer until moisture is absorbed and chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Serve with a side(s) and Enjoy!.
Heat the butter in a small skillet and add the remaining garlic mixture. Saute for a few seconds, add lemon juice, and heat through. Spoon sauce over chicken breasts to serve. Seasoned, browned chicken breasts slow cooked with lemon juice, garlic, and chicken bouillon. A wonderful 'fix and forget' recipe that is easy and pleases just about everyone.